Saturday, May 30, 2009

Much requested pregnancy pics...






I know that all of my far away friends and family have been asking for months to see pregnancy pictures of me...and I was really being honest when I told them that I was not showing at all. Just recently (around the end of my sixth month) I finally started to look a little pregnant. I was actually really tickled when the lady at Wal-Mart noticed that I was pregnant when she was checking me out at the register. It may have been also that I was buying some baby things...but I was still flattered that she noticed. These pictures were taken on May 30th and I am almost 33 weeks pregnant. The baby is doing great and I am just starting to waddle, so we are well on our way to having our baby on or about July 19th.

2 comments:

  1. Paige, you look so cute! Glad to see you're finally showing, you lucky :) Thanks again for all the baby stuff. Basically, you've outfitted our child for the first six months. Love you. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paige, you are so cute pregnant! I wish I could come see you in person though. I am so excited for your little one.

    ReplyDelete